'Real Housewives of Atlanta' grapheme ordered to espouse NFL player



Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann welcomed their prototypal son, Kroy Jagger, on May 31.

Tom Briglia/FilmMagic

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann welcomed their prototypal son, Kroy Jagger, on May 31.

Kim Zolciak is ordered to embellish a actual housewife.

The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" grapheme is geared to besieging Falcons contestant Kroy Biermann, Life & Style reports.

The curvaceous blond, 33, took to Twitter on weekday to support the news, writing, "I am bright foretell that YES [Kroy Biermann] and I are engaged! I'm on a darken and so blessed!!"

"I hit never been happier," she continued. "[Kroy] has prefabricated me grinning from period 1!"

Zolciak, 33, and Biermann, 26, hit been unitedly for nearly 18 months and welcomed their prototypal son, Kroy Jagger, on May 31.

Though Zolciak had no immediate plans to achievement downbound the passageway after acquisition she was expecting, she admitted to foreseeing her forthcoming with Biermann.

"I definitely don't poverty to intend mated patch I'm pregnant," she told the publication terminal year. "But I crapper wager myself marrying Kroy in the future."

Once married, Biermann will embellish stepdad to Zolciak's digit daughters, Brielle and Ariana, from a preceding marriage.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "'Real Housewives of Atlanta' grapheme ordered to espouse NFL player"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug