iOS 5 update: Not so fast



Soon after Apple prefabricated the iOS 5 update acquirable this afternoon, I adjoining my iPhone 4 to my iMac and attempted to download the newborn operative grouping software, which I had been investigating on an Apple investor iPhone 4S. With 200-plus features including Notification Center, iMessage, Twitter integration, Reminders, camera enhancements and iCloud, the cipher (along with the iPhone 4S element itself) earned my praise.

So today I was hot to establish the raise on my possess iPhone. Only the impact has been anything but smooth.

It seemed to move discover OK. The iOS 5 cipher appeared to download right exclusive iTunes, and the daylong impact of championship up the apps, media, contacts, calendars, notes and more that were on my sound commenced. But when that conception of the learn was completed, I conventional an nonachievement communication that the iPhone "could not be restored. An interior nonachievement occurred."

On a ordinal endeavor after I restarted my Mac, I conventional a assorted message: The "iPhone cannot be remodeled at this instance because the iPhone cipher update computer could not be contacted or is temporarily unavailable."

A ordinal essay brought up the following: "iPhone could not be restored. An uncharted nonachievement occurred (3004)."

I hit no intent what the (3004) cipher means, but I'm guessing Apple's servers haw be overtaxed — I'm inactivity for authorised articulate from the company. Of course, Apple sure staleness hit due the operation in demand.

I did meliorate instalment the liberated update to the Apple TV incase adjoining to my high-definition television. That permit me effort a newborn wireless 4S (and iPad 2) feature titled AirPlay Mirroring that as its study suggests gives you the knowledge to mirror or course the Web, games, photos, videos or some added is on the sound concealment on the TV screen. AirPlay Mirroring mostly worked fine, though recording that I was activity soured the sound sometimes paused or hiccuped on the TV.

In the meantime, permit us undergo if you are streaming into kindred issues with iOS 5 or hit had meliorate phenomenon with the raise than I've experienced.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "iOS 5 update: Not so fast"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug