‘Avengers’ Trailer Commentary: Earth’s Mightiest Teaser



"The Avengers" lodging debuted online today, and from what I've observed, the results seem mixed. On the digit hand, whatever Marvel heads are thrilled with the prototypal attendance of Earth's Mightiest Heroes feat to struggle against an uncharted danger led by the bad Loki. For some, well... dissatisfaction seems to be the study of the game.

MTV News Deputy Managing Editor Eric Ditzian and I sat downbound early today and transcribed our rattling possess "Avengers" lodging statement track. Watch it in the contestant above to wager what we likeable and what we didn't, and feature on for whatever more of my thoughts on the trailer.

Overall, I'd be misrepresentaation if I said I wasn't a lowercase taste permit downbound by the prototypal "Avengers" trailer. I wanted to wager the aggroup full collective — at best, we intend a effort of Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Fury, Banner and Widow in a shack together, most of them in noncombatant garb. That hurried looking meet doesn't springy up to the possibleness of effort every these heroes in the literal aforementioned shot. Likewise, I was rattling hoping for commendation of the Skrulls, or at small whatever newborn content regarding that mysteriously mentioned "army" Loki is directive into battle. As it stands, who knows what is blowing up every those New royalty City cars… it's preventative to me that this farther discover from the film's release, we're ease not full trusty on the villains' genuine identities.

So, I mitt my prototypal watch of the lodging disappointed. And that Nine Inch Nails penalization did not do my acerbic instrument whatever favors.

While I'm ease a taste place soured by whatever of those complaints, I can't contain that there is whatever genuinely unstable awesomeness to wager in the "Avengers" trailer. Watching a scene, still brief, of RDJ's Iron Man and Chris Evans' Cap interacting with Joss Whedon-fueled talking is a amount treat. Tony complimenting doc Banner on his exceptional knowledge to invoke into "an large naif anger monster," too, is an unconditional delight. High-flying state as Iron Man soars over Manhattan, bazooka playing with Nick Fury actuation the trigger, and Cap and Thor locked in a finite effort that could secretly be an Avengers-versus-Skrull connexion (see the statement recording for boost elaboration)… yeah, gripes aside, there are whatever earnestly enthusiastic things feat on in this trailer.

In short, I'm divided. Parts of me are nerding out, another parts aren't full oversubscribed on what Whedon and Marvel are selling. But I'd be kidding every of you and myself if I said I won't be prototypal in distinction to wager "The Avengers" when it hits incoming spring, lodging reservations be damned.

Watch the "Avengers" trailer!

What did you conceive of the "Avengers" trailer? Were you impressed or disappointed? Sound soured in the comments country and on Twitter!

Tags the avengers




Share your views...

0 Respones to "‘Avengers’ Trailer Commentary: Earth’s Mightiest Teaser"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug