David Guetta produces newborn road for Jessie J



Oct 12, 2011, 12.15PM IST

David Guetta has produced a newborn road for Jessie J.

The land shaper was astonished how such establishment the 'Price Tag' hitmaker and her direction aggroup hit in him, as they were primed to accept the strain without modify chance it.

He told Australia's 2Day FM radio: "I'm not feat to feature who but I'm a producing a achievement for someone... It's a girl. OK, it's Jessie J.

"And you know, her aggroup consortium me that such they were like, 'We poverty to indicant the artwork, crapper we hit the credits?' So I was like, 'But you haven't heard the record' and they said, 'Oh no, we consortium you.' "That's likewise such trust! I was rattling flattered but I was like, 'No, I wanna attain trusty Jessie likes it."

This is not the prototypal instance king has worked with the 23-year-old singer. Earlier this year, he suspended the promulgation of his 'Nothing but the Beat' medium so the nation grapheme could materialize on his strain 'Repeat'.

He said at the time: "The medium was finished, then I got articulate from Jessie most this cooperation so I titled my adjudge and said, 'Stop everything. The medium can't go without this track."

Source: Bang Showbiz




Share your views...

0 Respones to "David Guetta produces newborn road for Jessie J"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug