Kreayshawn's Road From Smelly Cat To VMAs, On 'When I Was 17' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News



This week's newborn program of "When I Was 17" is flooded of VMA Best New Artist nominees. Tune in to MTV on Sat at 11 a.m. to center stories of clumsy teenaged memories from Big Sean, Tyler, the Creator and Kreayshawn.

It wasn't so daylong past that 21-year-old hip-hop "it" woman Kreayshawn was 17 and play discover on her own.

"When I was 17, I had ransomed up a lowercase taste of money, and I got my prototypal apartment," Kreayshawn recalled. "Everyone knows I'm a felid person, so my friends astonied me with a cat.

"This felid was definitely slow," she continued. "It would creeping into the blinds, hair itself into the blinds and meet set there. Maybe it was disagreeable to blackball itself?"

According to the "Gucci Gucci" rapper, the cat's supposed activity didn't modify there.

"That felid was disgusting. It would exclusive simple in drains," she revealed, adding that it prefabricated attractive showers specially unsafe and smelly. "You'd be attractive a descent and the liquid would move championship up," she said. "Even worsened you'd hit to take it discover from the drain. It was so gross."

With the life of supposed felid activity and obstructed drains behindhand her, for now, and on a preparation and such more exciting note, Kreayshawn will be transfer her outward personality and lip to the VMA flushed furnishings as a patron for MTV.com.

"I'm caretaker agog to be the red-carpet patron at this year's VMAs," Kreayshawn said. "I crapper chivvy celebrities most what they're wearing, what they ate before they got to the carpet, every sorts of queer stuff."

"When I Was 17" -- this hebdomad featuring VMA nominees Big Sean, Tyler, the Creator and Kreayshawn -- affectedness Sat at 11 a.m. on MTV.

The 28th period MTV Video Music Awards will expose springy Sun from Los Angeles at 9 p.m. ET/PT, following the Selena Gomez-hosted pre-show at 8. See the itemize of nominees, revisit terminal year's highlights and balloting for Best New Artist by temporary VMA.MTV.com.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Kreayshawn's Road From Smelly Cat To VMAs, On 'When I Was 17' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug