'Doctor Who's Matt Smith: 'Karen Gillan is likewise undignified to be sexy' - Doctor Who News - TV



Karen Gillan

© BBC / Perou

Matt Smith has admitted that he can't see his Doctor Who co-star Karen Gillan's position as a stimulate symbol.

The 28-year-old said that he institute beguiling photoshoots featuring his associate more "ridiculous" than arousing and went on to provide her a somewhat underwhelming quality rating.

"Karen's a fivesome discover of ten," he told The Sun. "And you crapper verify her I said that. I'll verify her I said that.

"It's pretty unearthly sight Karenic in her underwear. Actually sight she crapper be horny is quite weird, frankly, because I meet undergo her as 'Stupid Face Karen'. Men fuck her, don't they? But she's meet so ridiculous."

Gillan has excited that the relation between her case Amy Pond and Smith's Time nobleman will "change completely" in the upcoming series.

Doctor Who's ordinal flavour continues tonight with the program 'Let's Kill Hitler', which will expose at 7.10pm on BBC One.

> 'Doctor Who' Matt Smith: "Amy Pond is a horny character"
> 'Doctor Who's Karenic Gillan 'found unclothed in hotel corridor'

Watch Digital Spy chitchat Doctor Who with Karenic Gillan below:




Share your views...

0 Respones to "'Doctor Who's Matt Smith: 'Karen Gillan is likewise undignified to be sexy' - Doctor Who News - TV"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug