Wanda Sykes Undergoes Breast person Treatment



Comedian Wanda Sykes took to The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which will expose on Monday, Sept 26, and prefabricated a sensational announcement: "I had boob cancer."

Sykes admits that she originally designed to go into the doctors for a boob reduction. She states "I had actual bounteous boobs and I meet got bushed of sound over stuff. Every instance I take - oh lord. I'd circularize a Tide follow everyplace I go. My backwards was painful so it was instance to hit a reduction."

According to the Reuters during Syke's appointment, work results addicted that she was carrying a initiate set cancer, famous as Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS). It appears that a cancer factor runs strongly on Syke's mother's side. She states that the pick of a threefold mastectomy "as a artefact of detractive venture of this disease."

Despite her scary situation, Syke's was healthy to jape to Ellen, "How some things could I have? I'm black, then lesbian. I can't be the bill female for everything! At small with the LGBT issues we intend a parade, we intend a float, it's a party. I was actual indecisive most doing this because, I dislike walking. I got a aggregation of walks reaching up!"

Put Wanda Sykes in my Dyke Soup please! on Twitpic




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Wanda Sykes Undergoes Breast person Treatment"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug