Dodgers' Kuroda 50-50 on staying or backward to Nihon - Scoop Du Jour - MLB Blog



Hiroki KurodaLos Angeles Dodgers ballplayer Hiroki Kuroda(notes) has been in the conference since 2008, assembling a achievement of 41-46 with an ERA of 3.48 and 516 strikeouts in 693 innings. About to embellish a liberated agent, the Asian media are speculating that Kuroda haw be headed backwards to his homeland at season's end, according to MLB.com.

The 36-year-old had such success with the city Carp backwards in Nihon and the articulate is that he could endeavor for the aggroup in 2012, the place notes.

"It's awful that something I don't know, someone added knows," said Kuroda, according to MLB.com. "They hit a 50-50 chance."

Kuroda did feature that if he returns to Nihon and plays professionally, it'll be for the Carp, according to the site, but null is ordered for incoming year. "It's not my call to conceive most the forthcoming so farther ahead," he said, the place reports. "Every offseason I conceive the reaching flavour will be my last. I intellection that terminal year. You never undergo what happens. I conceive every move could be my terminal start. I don't undergo when my terminal assemblage will be, I don't undergo when my terminal move will be. I'll verify you digit thing: I run to go the another way. At this moment, I rattling don't know. I strength meet here, I strength go to Japan. It's 50-50."

Kuroda is 13-16 this flavour and will intend a test move on Tuesday.

Don't block to study Scoop du Jour on Twitter or Facebook.

Source: MLB.com




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Dodgers' Kuroda 50-50 on staying or backward to Nihon - Scoop Du Jour - MLB Blog"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug