Holly President Insures Breasts For $1 Million



Sep 30, 2011 5:19am

Holly Madison, actuality broadcasting personality extraordinaire and digit of Hugh Hefner's some girlfriends, has reportedly individual her breasts for $1 million.

The model, partner and TV personality took discover the meg note contract with the Lloyd's of author shelter company, which is famous for insuring celebrity embody parts of famous grouping — including the legs of partner Michael Flatley for $1 meg apiece and the discernment buds of concern famous matter critic Egon Ronay, for $400,000.

Madison, who speaks openly most her boob augmentation surgery, has said that her surgery brought her from an A-cup to a D-cup. She said she individual her breasts in visit to protect herself and others who materialize in her Las Vegas production, "Peepshow."

"I've heard most grouping effort embody parts individual and I thought, ground not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be discover for a some months and I'd belike be discover a meg dollars," she told People. "I intellection I'd counterbalance my assets."

Madison, who appeared on the actuality TV program "The Girls Next Door," which followed the lives of Hefner's girlfriends, and her possess program most her Vegas exploits titled "Holly's World," said that she does materialize lidless in the Vegas revue.

"I conceive it's kind of funny. I conceive they're effort the assign they deserve," People reported. "They're my direct money makers correct now."

SHOWS: Good Morning America




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Holly President Insures Breasts For $1 Million"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug