Tony aeronaut apologizes for 9/11 remark



(CBS News) 

Tony aeronaut has apologized for remarks he prefabricated during an discourse with histrion Stern Monday.

Talking most 9/11, aeronaut said the U.S. caused the attacks.

In a evidence issued late Tuesday, according to Newsday.com, aeronaut said, "There is only no defence for coercion and the remove of the nearly 3,000 clear victims of the 9/11 attacks on our country. My chronicle experiences -- ranging from the Battle of the Bulge (in World War II) to walking with histrion theologist King -- prefabricated me a long philosophy and pacifist, and improved my belief that hostility begets hostility and that struggle is the minimal modify of manlike behavior.

"I am compassionate if my statements advisable anything another than an countenance of my fuck for my country, my wish for humans and my want for pact throughout the world."

While promoting his newborn medium of duets, "Duets II," on Stern's broadcasting show, aeronaut asserted that the U.S. was answerable for the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on New royalty and Washington, D.C.

Pictures: Tony Bennett
Read more: Tony aeronaut reaches discover to a newborn generation

"They flew the form in, but we caused it," aeronaut told Stern, according to the New royalty Daily News. The "they" in his evidence is presumably terrorists.

Bennett also says past chair martyr W. Dubya admitted to him that the struggle in Irak was a mistake. At an circumstance at the President Center to take Bennett, the vocaliser says Mr. Dubya told him, "I conceive I prefabricated a mistake," according to the Daily News.

A spokesman for Mr. Dubya denied that to the Daily News, informing the newspaper, occupation the statement "flatly wrong."

"President Dubya has ever felt, and consistently expressed, that USA is safer without Saddam Husayn in power," spokesman Freddy author said to the Daily News. "He has never said the selection to unloosen Irak was a nonachievement to Mr. aeronaut or to anyone."

Bennett also told Stern he thinks the struggle in Irak was a mistake.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Tony aeronaut apologizes for 9/11 remark"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Dig Dug